Opera news is still rewarding people who downloads the app with free airtime and unlimited referral bonuses which can be used to purchase airtime at anytime. However, some people are getting issues of “Airtime Purchase Failed” but I have solution here to fix it so you shouldn’t worry any more.
Just towards the ending of last month, Opera started giving N50 bonuses to everyone that download the App and also N100 to everyone that refer people to download the App. Although the download and Referral Bonuses has been reduced to N25 and N50 respectively.
Recently, an error was detected saying Purchase Failed Error anytime users want to recharge with the App. This is why I will be teaching How to Stop Purchase Failed Error on Opera News App.
How to Stop Purchase Failed Error on Opera News
Anytime you experience an issue like this on your Opera news app, it is possible that you have a poor network connectivity or it’s an error from Opera’s server.
All you need to do is to try the following tweaks.
- Switch off your mobile data and switch on again.
- Check if other Apps on your smartphone are working properly with your data connectivity.
- If (2) is successful, try to restart your phone and launch the Opera news app again.
- If the problem persists, Go to Settings > Apps >> Opera News and tap the clear cache option.
- In case it still did not work, it is possibly caused by the Opera servers. You have to wait some hours and try again.
- Also Read: This is How to easily get a US Phone Number for Free in Nigeria
If it works for you, kindly drop a comment below as mine was rectified using this method.
How much have you earned so far on this free airtime app?
The Opera News app as the name suggests is a news stream app introduced by Opera company and in a bid to create awareness for the app, they are giving these promo and it’s paying off as the app has so far recorded over 5 million downloads.
Remember you can download Opera News app and enjoy your own bonus today.